Study Abroad Manager / Educational Consultant.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com .
- consulting clients about secondary, professional and higher education programmes, as well as language courses abroad;
- completing application documents, including contracts with individuals, companies and organisations;
- working with educational institutions, including the participation in international fairs and visits;
- dealing with various advertising activities (social media, websites, communication with mass media, etc.);
- helping with the organisation of and participating in education abroad fairs, seminars, presentations and other events.
- higher education (preference to candidates with study abroad experience);
- excellent knowledge of English and Lithuanian;
- desire to develop professionally, mobility and determination.
- training and constant support;
- work in a professional and friendly international team;
- business trips abroad;
- steady job in the leading education agency with excellent reputation;
- competitive salary with an opportunity to grow professionally and bonuses for excellent work results;
- paid vacations;
- birthday day off;
- discounts on company programmes and services both for the employee and family members.